Many of California's middle-classes families can qualify for the Medi-CAL Long Term Care Program. All they need to do is to get help with some legal Medi-CAL pre-planning in the estate of the person needing skilled nursing. Families can protect their home from Medi-CAL liens with advanced elder law planning.
Also realize that dealing with government bureaucracy is difficult at best, so we are always happy to offer you a FREE initial consultation to review your current or upcoming situation. We work well with long distance family members and with patients outside of the Los Angeles County area. Currently we have a 100% record of successful Medi-CAL approvals for our clients in Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange and Ventura counties as well as counties in Northern California.
There are legal ways to qualify for Medi-CAL!
Do you know?
• The Average Cost of a Nursing Home is now over $6,000 per month in Southern California.
• 60% of all Senior Americans will live in a Nursing Home.
• More than half of Americans in nursing homes spend their entire life savings in one year. They do not have to do this!!!
• Long Term Care Insurance may not be able to cover all of your expenses.
• The state & federal governments have laws that help you to avoid paying thousands of dollars for care costs.
• The Government WILL NOT notify you of your eligibility.
• We are prepared to Help You save thousands of dollars a month and have a loved one in a nursing home!
Are you worried about Depleting Your Retirement
Funds to Qualify for Medi-CAL?
It is critical for you to understand...
• There is NEVER a requirement to sell your home to pay for a nursing home!
• You do not have to deplete all your retirement resources and savings, before Medi-CAL might help pay for the costs of a nursing facility.
• If you want to qualify for long term care benefits under Medi-CAL is NOT required to “Spend Down” your assets to the $2,000 level… We can help you to qualify by legally reallocating asset so you have “no more than $2,000 in Available Assets”.
• Assets may be transferred or re-categorized at any time if the transfer falls within Federal and State rules. There is a 30 month "Look Back Period," during which an applicant may be denied eligibility because assets have been transferred in violation of Federal or State rules. We have experts that walk you through the entire qualification process.
• Call us for free 30 minute consultation if you have a loved one entering or currently staying in a nursing home. As experienced Elder Law attorneys, we can quickly help you determine if you can qualify for Medi-CAL long term care benefits.
Our staff will assist in the process of Medi-CAL planning and application process, which may involve redistribution of assets to convert a non-exempt asset into an exempt asset to meet the eligibility requirements for Medi-CAL. With the costs of nursing care skyrocketing, our team’s Medi-CAL planning will help applicants receive benefits that may pay much of these costs, if not all. We are skilled at protecting our clients’ assets and helping them get the best available health care.
Our staff will assist in the process of Medi-CAL planning and application process, which may involve redistribution of assets to convert a non-exempt asset into an exempt asset to meet the eligibility requirements for Medi-CAL. With the costs of nursing care skyrocketing, our team's Medi-CAL planning will help applicants receive benefits that may pay much of these costs, if not all. We are skilled at protecting our clients' assets and helping them get the best available health care.
Our long term care focus is more than just Medi-CAL, and there are many programs designed for Veterans, disabled and elderly that may be available to our clients. We look at all areas of benefits to help save our clients family assets! We are ready to help you review your estate and determine the process involved in dealing with the federal and state government in qualifying for disabilities and public assistance programs such as Veterans Benefits, SSI, Medi-CAL and other public need programs.
We are proud to be a part of the complete solution to your family's crisis, not just the lawyers that create the legal documents. We understand the issues surrounding the care of aging loved ones and what it takes legally to meet your needs and goals, while giving your family the peace of mind that your loved ones are getting the best care possible in a complex and confusing situation.
After a thorough review of the best strategies for your family situation and our fees for the scope of work, we will structure a comprehensive Medi-CAL qualification plan created specifically to give you (or your loved one), while protecting your family assets and allowing you to stay in control of your life and your money. We will guide you step by step through the process and as your authorized representative deal directly with the Medi-CAL agents that will review your applications and financial documents.
Our Law Firm is centrally located in Southern California; however, our we serve many clients throughout the state and love an occasional road trip to help our clients, their family and friends.
We are very proud of the many personal and professional referrals we receive from happy clients and colleagues. Please contact our office today to schedule a free 30 minute consultation.
Take advantage of a free phone consultation or appointment for a free 30 minute consultation to review your individual situation and determine if you would benefit from our experience and legal services.
Call us at: (818) 241-4238